Love FriendShip Stamp Set | Hey Bestie Release by Simon Says Stamp

January 11, 2020


Hola! today I'm featuring images from Love Friendship stamp set from the latest Simon Says Stamp release called Hey Bestie!

the release is filled with beautiful products to make love and friendship card.



How I made this card

  • Using the stamping platform, I stamped one of the floral images in the stamp set repeatedly on a C6 panel.
  • Next, I  used a fine liner black pen to hand draw the flower stems.
  •  Then I stamped the leaves.
  • I applied colours using Copic Ciao markers from the set B.
  •  Using a light grey marker,  I also added a very light shade around the flowers.
  • To add contrast and shadows I used coloured pencils.

    Copic Colouring 

    I do my own thing when using alcohol markers.

    The basics are blending a light,  a medium and a darker shade of the same colour family. 

    Sometimes I used colours from different families. I don't even think what is the number of the marker and I don't know the number of the markers.  I kind of refuse to learn that part.

    I  just look at the colour of the lid and I think. hey, this might work! If I'm not sure about what shade ill be applying I just trace a line in a scrap piece of paper and check the colour.

    Colours on the lid are for reference only and never identical at how the ink looks in the paper.

    If I want to alter the colour already on my image  I simple keep blending.

    That's all for today.  

    I hope you like this idea and  Happy Crafting!


    Supplies List 


    Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. 
    Thanks for your support!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is a nice stamp set. Your card is pretty and I love the way you choose your Copics. That cracks me up when so many people are going by the numbers and you are a rebel. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such a pretty card and beautifully coloured!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs