Tonic Studios | Spring Dreams Stamp Release Online Party

February 13, 2020



Hi everyone,   Tonic Studios is having a new stamp release called Spring Dreams and today I'm joining an online party to celebrate! 


Bloggers from all over the world will be sharing ideas and inspiration! Make sure to visit the Tonic blog here as new projects will be added during the day to the inspiration post. 

So this release includes five large stamp sets and the sets will be sold as a bundle.



Get Spring Dreams Stamp Collection with a 15 % off 

Discount automatically applied at the check out when clicking on the links below.

Videos and more infor about projects below will be availbale tomorrow   on my Youtube Channel here and over the Tonic Blog !!!  For now, I'm sharing some projects I  made with different sets in the release.

Up in the Air  + Nuvo Watercolor Pencils 



This is a 5"x7" inches Interactive Swinging Card, made using images from "Up in the air Stap set"

the  background  has been heat embossed  using Nuvo Clear Ink + Nuvo Clear Embossing Powder

Images and background have been fully colored using Nuvo Watercolour pencils.

Images and background have been colored on Arches watercolor Paper

Nuvo watercolors sets used :

  • Brilliantly Vibrant - 520n.
  • Hair & Skin Tones - 521n.
  • Elementary Midtones - 523n.

I also used a Craft Perfect  Ivory White Card Base.



The 5"x7" inches card below features the same images from "Up in the Air Stap set"  in regal colors.

The images and the background have been fully colored using Nuvo Watercolour pencils.
  • Brilliantly Vibrant - 520n.
  • Hair & Skin Tones - 521n.
  • Dark Shadows - 524n.


I stamped the images with black waterproof ink on Arches watercolor paper 

The stenciled background was made on a Craft Perfect Card base using watercolor pencils. However, I trimmed the card base as it got inked in the back and I adhere the panel to a new card base.

I'll be showing how to make these cards and how to use Nuvo watercolor pencils to create this background tomorrow on my Youtube Channel here and over the Tonic Blog !!! 

A Cup of Happiness Watercolor Pencil Stencilled Background



I used "A  Cup of Happiness stamp set" to make this 6x6 inches card that also features a cool technique to use watercolor pencils and stencils ( further info available tomorrow).

The images were colored using Nuvo Aqua Flow pens and I added details using Nuvo Watercolor pencils from the Dark Shadows set.

Unicorn Wishes + another Watercolour Pencil Stencilled Background




This 5-1/2" x 4- 1/4" inches card features images and Sentiments from Unicorn Wishes Stamp Set.
It has been fully colored using :

  • Pastel Highlights - 522n Watercolor Pencils Set

Adding Shadows and Details with Nuvo Watercolour Pencils


I

For this  5-1/2" x 4- 1/4" inches card, I used Strawberry Joy Stamp Set.

 I applied colors using Nuvo Alcohol Markers.

To add a little bit of watercolor look I added black  Nuvo Watercolour pencil to add shadows.

I have two videos coming your way to show you the release and how I made these cards so stay tuned.

Videos will be available soon on my Youtube Channel here  !!!

I also would love to invite you to visit the Tonic blog tomorrow I'm having a special post about  Nuvo Watercolor Pencils with detailed info and super cool techniques.


That's all for today.
I hope you like these ideas.
Hugs


Bibi

Supplies List 

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.

Thanks for your support!


Orange logo UK shop - Blue Logo USA shop


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Beautiful cards made with such super cute stamps! The colours are so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs