Watercolor Pencil Techniques You've Probably Never Thought About Before

February 13, 2020



Hi everyone,  I'm super excited to share with you some news today. 

We are starting a new crafty adventure on Tonic Studios called  The Class-Room!  

This is all very new but we expect to have a specialized article per week sharing information, ideas, techniques using Tonic products and these articles will be hosted on the Tonic Web Site here

 My roll in all this is the "headmaster", lol.  I couldn't find better words to describe it.

I have been and will be orchestrating things behind scenes to bring you new lessons in collaboration with amazing papercraft artists and designers from different countries. 

I guess we all will be learning from this new chapter and we will be adjust the format as we go.


So here is the first lesson for you: 

Nuvo Watercolour Pencils Techniques You've Probably Never Thought About Before


Nuvo Watercolor pencils are:

  • Water-soluble. 
  • Highly pigmented.
  • Translucent.
  • Blendable.
  • Semistaining.
  • Non Permanent.
  • Allows Control and details.
  • Fun to work with other colouring mediums.
  • 5 different sets available.
  • Sets of 12 colours.
  • 60 colours in total.



In the video, I'm also featuring stamp sets from the new  Tonic Studios Spring Dreams release!

Explore Spring Dreams 
Tonic UK Shop Tonic USA shop 
Get Spring Dreams Stamp Collection with a 15 % off 
Discount automatically applied at the check out when clicking on the links below.


That's all for today I hope you like these ideas.

Hugs

Bibi

Supplies List 

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.

Thanks for your support!


Orange logo UK shop - Blue Logo USA shop

    You Might Also Like

    2 comments

    1. Thank you Bibi for sharing, this is really a cute stamp set. I've been laughing all day each time I look at the chubby unicorn. He is really fat. lol But...he is cute. Have a great day. Hey, do a set using the aqua markers, I only have one set of the pencils, but all the aqua markers. Thanks a bunch. Merkey

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great idea the teaching classroom, if you're now head teacher is your new tittle Miss then ? Thank it for the video & all the work I know you'll put into the teaching & planning x

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for your comments.

    Subscribe

    Total Pageviews

    DIE CUTTING CLUBS

    Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs