Blessed by God ♥ Baptism card idea

May 07, 2015

Hello,  in this post I have a  Baptism card idea  for you!
I have used  Blessed by God Stamp Set from Stampin Up,  and golden accents. 
I stamped the cross with Versamark clear ink and I  did emboss it using gold emboss powder by Stampin' Up!  I hand cut  the image to pasted with Stampin' Up dimensionals to the card front panel.
I  used  the small flower of the itty bitty accents punch pack to punch out from Vellum the little flowers you can see in the picture and  with a sponge I applied  brown ink to the edges to add contrast.

I used 1 sheet of Moonlight  designer series paper as a background for my composition. 
 I thought it was perfect for my baptism themed card as it has printed beautiful large white water drops on a Sahara sand background. Isn't it cute?


 Thanks for stopping by and please click on the images to buy any of the products I'm using to make this projects


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs