Bird thank you cards with An open Heart Stamp set from Stampin Up

October 27, 2015

Hello crafty friends, more cards made with " An open heart" stamp set from Stampin Up!  you can only use the birdy stamp or the branch  to make a whole project. Today I only used the bird stamp and I tried 3 different  ink colour combination. Which one do you prefer?

Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie and Pear Pizzazz ink colours


Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay and  Perfect  Plum ink colours 


Blushing bride,mint macaroon and sahara sand ink colours



I also added a bird stamped image and a small banner to the inside of the card. I'm just scare to the emptiness of a blank page.



Thanks for stopping by!

Order Stampin Up supplies to make this project!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs