Artistic water colour flower bouquet with What's your type? Stamp Set by Stampin Up

November 05, 2015

Hello and welcome to my blog,  I'm Bibi Cameron and I live in Scotland at the north of the UK and I had the honour to be invited by the talented and adorable Australian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Kylie Bertucci to participate in her "International blog Highlight"  in which we are  sharing Stampin' Up! thank you themed papercraft projects.

And this is a gift card idea I want to share with you today!

Kylie told me that I could use a previous project or make a new one to participate  in this Blog Highlight and  I really really wanted to take this opportunity to share with you one  post from last year but with an innovative and original idea to use geometrical stamps like What's your type? stamp set from Stampin' Up! to create an artistic compositions.  

I hope you like  it  and found some extra use for this amazing stamp set.



I  built this easy flower bouquet using 2 of the 23 individual geometrical stamps in What's your type? stamp set. One for the flower base and other to stamp the flower petals and the leaves.


In the picture below you can identify the individual stamps I used  from Whats your type? to make this card.

 

Stamps used

  • What's your type? Stamp Set
  • B.Y.O.P (Buy your own present) Stamp set
  • One Big Meaning stamp set

Inks used


  • Blushing Bride and Perfect Plum inks to stamp the flowers. 
  • Wild Wasabi ink for the leaves
  • Smoky Slate ink for the flower base. 
  • I  drew the flower pistils and stem using stampin' write markers

CLICK HERE to see more projects from Demonstrators around the word on Kylie's Internationals blog or HERE to subscribe and join her in further opportunities.

Thanks for stoppin by!I hope you like this project and please feel free to leave a comment or ask any question, I''ll be happy to hear from you. x Bibi

Get Stampin Up products used to make this project.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. WOW! Bibi this is a beautiful card and what a fantastic way to use that stamp. TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, thanksgiving your comment. I think this will be my next tutorial :(. X Bibi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Bibi - such a clever use of geometric shapes and I love how the flowers are shaded! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty (and creative) - love the colors you have picked for your flowers and leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous. You are so clever. Another stamp set that I didn't know I needed until I saw your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! I love how you've made the tulips/flowers, they're so gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing. I've never thought of using this stamp set like this. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your fabulous card. This is so gorgeous. Have a great day Jolan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning as always Bibi! Congrats on recently becoming a new mum too. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Incredible Bibi! You are so creative. Thank you for taking part in our international blog highlight and making it such a success!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Bibi! I am always envious of people who can see things in those stamps to make something really amazing with!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE your card Bibi. It's truly artistic and creative use of the geometric shapes. I would have never thought to that, thanks for sharing such a great idea and helping us to get the most mileage out of our stamp sets. Love your work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an awesome use of that stamp set....wow....love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs