Pink Christmas Gift Box with Reason for the Season Stampin' Up!| #tgifc87

December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas everyone!  


How are you today? I  hope you are having a wonderful time whether if you are sharing with family of you are enjoying time for yourself...   I'm feeling a bit nostalgic because I'm far away from my Colombian family but I'm enjoying the Christmas spirit and looking the excitement of my children for  the season.

If you are feeling a bit sad or nostalgic remember there is always a reason to celebrate the miracle of life and the fact that we have a new year of opportunities ahead ! Yay. So please cheer up.

I was looking forward to say hello  today and  to share  the  last  Christmasy project of the year,  also to join TGIF challenges this week. Perhaps the topic of this challenge will be great inspiration for next year  so,  if you have a chance,  do not hesitate in grab your stamps  and dream of a pink Christmas with us.



I made a feminine gift box using Pink Pirouette cardstock and ink and "Reason for the Season bundle by Stampin' Up! " and I finished this project using Wink of Stella over the Poinsettia flower, Metallic Gold Thread and Basic Pearls.

All the supplies used to make this project are listed at the bottom of this post.



To make the box I used the envelope punch board.  This envelope - box   measures 5"x 4.5" but  you can make any size of box using the crafty owl box buster HERE!



You can use this gift box to pack anything...


I think this might be a good little box for a gift card


Can be used also as a jewellery box... etc




Thats all!
Thank you very much for visiting my blog  today. I hope you enjoy this wee  project  and keep tuned. I have a little present for you next week so make sure to come back or to subscribe to my Youtube Channel HERE! I'll be sharing something very pretty! And I'm  excited already.

Oh! and I love to read your comments so do not hesitate to  drop me a note ... I would love to hear from you!

Lots of love for you and your family.
x
Bibi

LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!

I'm willing to share creativity and spread my love  for crafts and handmade products everywhere so please subscribe to  my blog or my YouTube Channel HERE. I'm in PinterestFacebook and Instagram.


Below Supply list  used to make these projects...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Lovely! I really enjoyed this project! Happy New Year to you as well, Bibi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs