Aromatic Paper Dogwood Flowers | Video #GDP071

January 23, 2017




Easiest project ever  using Pansy Punch by Stampin' Up! for this week Global Design Project  Challenge #71 


You can add to this project leaves, other colours and make them in any size.  For table decorations you can also us smaller flower punches such as Petite Petals by Stampin' Up! ,  any die and thiner tree branches.



... Or  you can also  hang them from the wall.


This will make beautiful, inexpensive decorations for canopies at a garden party.



How to make them...
  • Find some  nice and fresh fallen tree branches. 
  • Punch out of Whisper White cardstock some flowers using Pansy Punch by Stampin' Up! or similar. Fold the flowers in half or place them on a foam and  give them shape with a round tip stylus. 
  • Add  some colour in the center of the flower with a Stampin Write Marker or any similar. 
  • You can also add some glitter at the center of the flours ( I used Glitter Accents -  Aztec Gold by Tonic Studios)
  • Stick the flowers with hot glue to the tree branches. 
  • To keep the branches in place wrap  their base with tape, flowers wire, ribbon, twine or anything you have available.
  • Then apply  on the branches some of your favourite essence and you are done
Note:The tree branches search was an adventure for my toddler Emma. There is not need to get the branches  from the trees. We all need to avoid getting damage the nature and  the ones in the floor are just perfect as they are already dried.

That's all!

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I hope you like this easy project!

Do not hesitate to ask any question or leave a comment. I would love to heard from you.


All supplies listed at the bottom of the post.

Happy Crafting.
x
Bibi



LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!


Join my Facebook group | contact me at bibicameron@gmail.com| Subscribe to myYouTube Cahnnel Follow me on Google+ | Follow  me on Pinterest and Instagram| Follow my publications | Subscribe to Newsletter|  


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Wow what a great idea! stunning for home decorations, love it! TFS x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your idea. I have been thinking about what to do with a certain vase I have. I wanted to use my Stampin Up products. Now I know. Thank you for sharing. Now, to find some branches...

    ReplyDelete
  3. In East Texas, there is a steam train ride that takes you through the dogwoods in late march. It almost looks like snow.

    You did a great job with your Pansy Punch! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty home decor project. You always find a way to surprise me with your creative ideas. Love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful...Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs