Bloomin' Love Stamp Set by Stampin Up| #tgifc91- Inspiration

January 20, 2017





Hello everyone,  this week on TGIF challenges we are making love themed projects and I used Bloomin' Love Stamp Set from Stampin' Up! for my entry.

I know we have so many new love themed stamps but I decided to used one from the catalog 2016, still current and lovely.

Click here to join the challenge this week or to see what everybody is making


I stamped the images with  "Old Linen Distress ink" on watercolor paper and I applied watercolours paint on top with a watercolor round brush #4. I used Kuretake Zig Gansai Tambi Watercolour Paint.  



Once I applied colour I place on top of the heart image the 2-1/8 " (5.5cm) square stitched die  from Stampin' Up! Stitches Shapes  dies pack and a  2-5/8" (6.8cm) square die from Tonic Studios, I secure the dies in place with washi tape and run them through the machine at the same time to create a square frame.

I paste the square frame first using Foam Adhesives Stripes and the I glued down the central stamped piece.  

I embellished with gold matt sequins from Lucy's cards.


That's all!

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I hope you like the card and my beautiful daughter Paula too!

Do not hesitate to ask any question or leave a comment. I would love to heard from you.


All supplies listed at the bottom of the post.

Happy Crafting.
x
Bibi



LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!


Join my Facebook group | contact me at bibicameron@gmail.com| Subscribe to myYouTube Cahnnel Follow me on Google+ | Follow  me on Pinterest and Instagram| Follow my publications | Subscribe to Newsletter|  


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is such a stunning card, Bibi! I love it! Loving the striking black and white background and then the little pops of colour with the heart! I'm sure your daughter will love it! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs