From Butterfly Card Dies by Concord & 9th to shoes| Video Post

February 26, 2017

I was working in my video blog post with 6 ideas to used Butterfly Beauty and Butterfly Card  Dies by Concord & 9th  and guess what? the sharp thinlits dies cut even synthetic leather ! PLOP.

I got distracted with this idea and I had to share this with you now.  You can make faux leather embellishments for scrapbook albums a note book, hair pins, a brooch , or anything really... as I haven't a nice note book to embellish I grabbed some of  my shoes and I think the butterfly die cuts defo add a nice accent... what do you think?


I didn't have a  synthetic  leather that match with the colour of any of my shoes. However this is a good enough example to show you the versatility of Butterfly Card Dies by Concord and 9th.





I made a 4 minutes video to show you how to cut faux leather with Butterfly Card Dies by Concord and 9th. I hope you like  the ideas!


That's all!  I hope you enjoy the  project today and do not hesitate to ask any question or leave a comment. I would love to heard from you.

Happy Crafting.
x
Bibi

LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!

Join my Facebook group | contact me at bibicameron@gmail.com| Subscribe to my YouTube Channel Follow me on Google+ | Follow  me on Pinterest and Instagram | Follow my publications | Subscribe to Newsletter|  


SUPPLIES 

I  have listed below  the main supplies used in this post by Concord and 9th available in 3 of your favourite shops.  Although these shops are based in USA they deliver worldwide for a very small fee! I joined their affiliate program which means that when you buy through the links below  I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.  I truly appreciate your support.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs