Stamping Friends Guest Designer with Cottontail Cuties

February 16, 2017


Welcome to the Stampin Friends Blog Hop!   I have the honour of being  Guest Designer this month to share creativity with this huge group of crafters for second time!  We are making projects in black and white with one accent colour . 

Currently you’re visiting Bibi Cameron in the Scottish Highlands  and you can continue hopping by clicking on the  "Next" button down below, you will be landing  at  Andrea Tracy-Tucker blog in the far eastern plains of Colorado - USA.

Ok so I made Easter projects today  and I used  Cottontail Cutie Stamp Set and Dies + "Box Die" by Neat and Tangled  with basics Stampin' Up! supplies.

 

I absolutely love the stamps.. they are stinkin cute  and  the "Box Die" is a winner! it is extremely easy  to use  and it will allow you to add an incredible 3D element to any occasion card. Inside the box you can fit  any of your favorite images, a gift card or money.. It folds flat for postage and coordinates with "Out of the Box stamp set"...how cool is that? 



This is a A6 card. The  assembled box measures 2.5"x 2-3/4" (6,5 x 7cm) approx .

Blushing Bride  ink( soft pink)  by Stampin' Up! was my accent colour and   I guess Smoky Slate ink I used to paint the bunnies doesn't count as black +white = ?  .... You know the answer!

I stamped the images on Whisper White cardstock  using Memento black ink  and using blender pens I  easily got the ink from the ink pads and I  applied it quickly on the bunnies.



I  the Stampin' Up! Big shot with Neat and Tangled dies and it work like butter. 

Here is a picture of the main supplies I used for the project today ( please scroll down to find complete supplies list) 


I also complete  the sentiment by using a stamp from One big meaning Stamp set by Stampin' Up!, The original sentiment says: Thanks You from  all of  us... 

I made easy tags and I used my Finge Scissors by Stampin' Up! t to add a bit of extra detail.


Enjoy the hop... click "Next"to follow along on the blog.


Hoppers List:
Barbara Welch
Elizabeth Jeanne
Kathie Rotti
Lynn Streifert
Lana Staab
Raquelle Clifton
Steph Jandrow
Twila Davis
Melissa Thomas
Kirsteen Gill
Cindy Slack Waldroff
Maria Willis
Kim Lamos
Bibi Cameron YOU ARE HERE!
Andrea Tracy-Tucker

I also made a 2 minutes video to show how to use the Box Die by Neat and Tangled.



That's all!  I hope you enjoy the  projects today and do not hesitate to ask any question or leave a comment. I would love to heard from you.

Happy Crafting.
x

Bibi

LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!


Join my Facebook group | contact me at bibicameron@gmail.com| Subscribe to my YouTube Channel Follow me on Google+ | Follow  me on Pinterest and Instagram | Follow my publications | Subscribe to Newsletter|  


SUPPLIES 

I  have listed below  the main supplies used in this post by Neat and Tangled .  Although this company is based in USA they deliver worldwide for a very small fee and you get your products beautifully packaged  in a flash! I joined their affiliate program which means that when you buy through the links below  I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.  I truly appreciate your support.



You can also buy Stampin' Up! products though my friend Gosia below...

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Bibi! This is way to cute! I LOVE that card. Om my. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! I need to start thinking about Easter projects, thanks for the inspiration and thanks for joining us on the hop Bibi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin' cute. Thanks for joining us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute cute :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cupcakes look delicious Bibiana, I love the way you have decorated them with the little bunny tag to match the card. Your card is gorgeous!! I have never seen anything like this before, the box die has gone onto my wish lis, it has endless possibilities :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bibi
    This is sooo cute... fabulous Easter card...
    Hugs Sylvie xx
    Hope you are well.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable! Love the box of bunnies card and all the cute tags!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such wonderful projects so cute and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable box of bunnies! Thanks for joining us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the rabbits coming out of the box.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many adorable bunnies Bibi! My favorites are the cuties on the cupcakes!
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the absolute cutest card ever!! Thank you and I love the bunny cupcake bags too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs