Happy Valentine's Day !!

February 14, 2017

\

Hello everyone, this is a very quick post to wish you a Happy San Valentine's day!  and to share a very easy and simple card  idea.  

This is a last minute card I made for my husband today.  I have to wait for him to arrive from work, then dinner, then children's bath,  now I can publish my post :)

I guess we all  need  love cards everyday.... as "love" is something that we should share daily!  


To make this card I used 2 dies from Mandala Moments Dies  collection from Tonic Studios they cut 2 layers of thick paper like butter.  I used my Stampin' Up! Big Shot  to cut with these dies and I just passed the dies once through the machine to get a perfect cut.

Something I have to say is that this card  was a bit difficult to photograph as the gold cardstock I used for the sentiment  is literary like a mirror so I have to find a right angle to try and get the right colour in the pictures and not get my reflection on the sentiment! 


The gold sentiment was die cut out of Craft Perfect  Mirror Card  by Tonic Studios. The colour is Harvest Gold.  

Since Tonic sent me samples of this card in different striking colours  I can't stop die cutting words out of this high gloss cardstock! I love it.. it is something so very new to me.

I also visited Hobbycraft yesterday and I noticed that Daler Rowney sell a smooth card that comes in a stack of 20 sheets .  It was next to the watercolour paper so I couldn't resist  and I bought a stack to give it a try. 

It is ultra smooth and is 100% white (not ivory).  The name of this cardstock  is Bristol Board - Airbrush 250g and  I used for the front panel.  I'll be stamping on it later to see what its performance.

The card base was made using thick Whisper White cardstock by Stampin' Up!


That's all!  I hope you enjoy this  project and do not hesitate to ask any question or leave a comment. I would love to heard from you.


Happy Crafting.
x
Bibi


LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!


Join my Facebook group | contact me at bibicameron@gmail.com| Subscribe to my YouTube Channel Follow me on Google+ | Follow  me on Pinterest and Instagram | Follow my publications | Subscribe to Newsletter|  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs