Saying bye to my Stampin Up Everyday Heroes | GDP 073

February 06, 2017


Today I'm saying goodbye to my beloved "Global Design Project Team" after 73 amazing creative challenges and I have used "Everyday Hero" stamp set by Stampin' up!  as it feels so right for the occasion... I wanted to make a card for my team and include them all in a very special way.

I still remember our first challenge because it went live on September 7 (2015)  the day of my birthday...  I couldn't have a better birthday present than having the honor to serve to the stamping word together with stamping superstars! PLOP! 

Thank you, my dear team, for your friendship, support, love and for teaching me so many different things and more importantly the power of networking. I love you all!

It is very sad to say goodbye, perhaps this is the most difficult bit of leaving Stampin' Up! many of you already know that I have decided to drop my Demonstrator-ship... I'm still a demo but I sent the letter last Friday so it is a matter of days before I become inactive. :( 

I just think that it is time for me to fly. I'm willing to explore other dimensions in our fascinating crafty word ...  and in the post here I explain my reasons to leave Stampin Up!

For now, lets rock with another challenge. This week we have an amazing colour challenge for you to enjoy or participate!  we are making projects with Daffodil Delight, Emerald Envy and Watermelon Wonder.

 Simply click here or in the image below to be redirected to the challenge main page.









For this card, I applied a faux mirror image technique.

When stamping the image of the superhero body ( the one which is flying), this is facing to the left and I needed some heroes coming from the right so  I simply stamped the images on Whisperwhite Cardstock. I place the images facing down on a light box and trace them using a super fine black pen.


I also thought that could be nice to add the initial of each one name on the chest of the super hero and inside the card the cape with mine as a symbol of my farewell.



Make sure to come back on Sunday February 12-2017 (8pm UK time), I'll be having my Stampin' Up! farewell with a  giveaway  and everybody can participate!


That's all!  I hope you enjoy this project and do not hesitate to ask any question or leave a comment. I would love to hear from you.


Happy Crafting.
x
Bibi



LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!


Join my Facebook group | contact me at bibicameron@gmail.com| Subscribe to my YouTube Channel Follow me on Google+ | Follow  me on Pinterest and Instagram | Follow my publications | Subscribe to Newsletter|  

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. I shall really miss your Stampin' Up! projects Bibi - but wish you much luck on your crafty adventures xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best with whatever the future holds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bibi, you have such amazing talent and I can't wait to see what direction you choose to go in from here!! Very best wishes as you move forward to new adventures. Love from Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh noooooo I am super Sad about this, But wish you all the best , look forward to seeing what other craftiness you get up to, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will miss your inspiration and you Bibi, gorgeous project as ever! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A truly fabulous card to depart with Bibi. You shall be missed but thankfully, your creations will still be hitting cyberspace using different projects. Enjoy what the future has for you and thank you for all your creative shares. We WILL most certainly stay in contact. Love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this card is so special. You will be missed on the GDP design team Bibi - all the best with your next adventures. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!, Bibi. What a gorgeous person you are, and your creation is so incredible. Look at the detail of everyone on your card. Such a sweet farewell for your GDP team mayes. All the best with you new crafting journey. D x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What?! When I first saw this I thought you were leaving just the GDP team, not SU as well! You shall be missed...wishing you all the best with whatever direction your future crafting takes you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't tell you how sad this makes me for the team Bibi, but how excited I am for you! I am sure going to miss your amazing design creations each week with GDP. I can't wait to see what your new path is going to offer us! I love your card, such an perfect (if time consuming) way to say goodbye. I only wish I had a paper copy to keep!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah will miss you Bibi - I love your work. You are very talented. Wishing you all the best. Hugs Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, we are so going to miss you but congratulations on your new adventure and can't wait to see what you create next, you have HUGE talent. All the best and lots of love from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun and a clever way to say good-bye! I loved the special little touches you add to the inside--hanging up your cape! So stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such attention to the details and for you kind comment. X Bibi

      Delete
  14. loving this card and loving you! best of luck lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck with what lies ahead for you Bibi - we will miss you at SU but excited to see what you're going to do next xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fantastic "bye bye Bibi" card... you will be very very missed. Thank you for all your inspiration and wonderful artwork Bibi and all the best in your future endeavours! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs