HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY + SPELLBINDERS GLIMMER HOT FOIL KIT OF THE MONTH

May 12, 2019


Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful and beautiful mums/moms, mothers in the word!

Because of a good mom worth more than all the gold in the universe, I can't avoid thinking in gold when making cards for mums so here you got an extra shiny sparkling card for all of you!

I used the Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the month, Gold Foil (024) included in the kit and Craft Perfect Gold glitter paper and the Spellbinders hot Foil System.

I  also used alphabet die set as Deco Bold Alpha by Spellbinders to personalize this card.

To make this card,  I first applied foil on  Strathmore  Bristol Smooth Paper using the  Spellbinders hot Foil System.

 I was planning to add a watercolour wash on top of the foiled image but the Filigree Frame glimmer plate offers beautiful delicate details and I changed my mind about watercolouring.

The foil looks beautiful just like it is.


I then used the oval die included in the kit to cut a window in the centre of the foiled image and I added a shaker.

I know is hard to see in the picture but I added a soft pink piece of cardstock behind the shaker to add a warmth element to this card.  

I also used pink, whites and gold sequins and confetti.

The shaker at the back of the front panel adds dimension to this card. 

To make the shaker I also used Platinum foam sheets that are super thick. I used double-sided tape and Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive to glue everything in place.

I couldn't resist and I added a couple of tiny mini flowers and leaves die cuts. these were made using dies from the Spellbinders Large Die of the Month - May 2019.  I love tiny mini floral dies!!

Tomorrow I'll be sharing a project using the large die of the month as well so make sure to come back!


Here is a close up of the  Glimmer plate included in this month Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil Kit .

This month the kit includes: "Filigree Frame" set and coordinating "Polished Brass Foil Roll"

Join Now and Save 10% Off the purchase of the Glimmer Hot Foil System! 


PIN ME 






That's all for today ... Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you have any questions. 

 Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here!  to get my blog post directly on your inbox


Many hugs  and happy crafting
x
Bibi


Supplies

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support. 


Spring Clearance Savings

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs