Layer Cake Sparkles | Spellbinders Large Die of the month

May 13, 2019


Hi everyone, if you like diecutting you will love Spellbinders Club Kits! I receive several products to share ideas with you and every month  I receive:


This set will allow you to easily die cut different cakes designs but you can use individual dies in the set to make completely different compositions.

It ncludes 29  dies to cut the cake layers,  candles,  numbers, bunting and what  I love the most in this set is the tiny little flowers and leaves. They are so pretty!

 You can always use small dies to make embellishments for other cards like the card here. 


To make this card I simply die cut all the elements in out of watercolour paper.

Using zigs - waterbased markers, I applied colours to individual die cuts. I also shaped the flowers to add a little bit of dimension and interest.

I also used Gold Glitter paper, Nuvo Aztec Gold accents and Nuvo pink drops to add some accents and I used the cake stand included in Celebrate with Cake die set  by Sharyn Sowell for Spellbinders.

I then used double sided foam adhesives to adhere the cake on a  panel of Fun Stampers Journey Tin pail cardstock  this is a  soft grey - fog colour and I glue the toper on a 4-1/2" x 4 -1/2 "inches  white card base.

To make the little banner I used the Spellbinder's Hot foil System and a plate from  Everyday Sentiments Glimmer Plate.

That's all for today ...

Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you have any questions. 

Many hugs  and happy crafting
x
Bibi


PIN ME 



 Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here!  to get my blog post directly on your inbox

Supplies

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs