Fluttering By Butterflies Stamp Set by Honey Bee Stamps

May 11, 2019


Happy Saturday everyone! I love butterfly stamps and  Fluttering By  Stamp Set by Honey Bee Stamps is in my opinion DIVINE!

So for today,  I made a card with a load of dimension and loads of butterflies.  If you want to give it a try this will be an easy and quick make.


STEP 1

Using the Tonic Tim Holtz stamping platform I stamped some of the butterfly images using Memento Black Ink on Dove white Hero Arts cardstock ...Gosh! I'm loving that cardstock.  It feels a bit rough to the touch. I mean it is not silky smooth and it is not white -white BUT  it is stunning to use with hybrid inks and alcohol markers. 

Look at those colours and I didn't do any fancy Copic Colouring. I actually only used the  5 different Colours you see in the picture above and I did some minimum blending.  



Step 2  and 3

I then die cut the images using the Spellbinders Platinium die Cutting machine and I look for coordinating paper. This took me a while but then  I  found that Lavander Fashion by  Fun Stampers Journey coordinates perfectly with the purple colour on the butterflies.

I listed the paper I used in the supplies list below and I'm also sharing similar cardstock colours I have tried and I also love...

Ok so the paper along was looking pretty but it needed something extra so I used Clear Nuvo Ink to stamp one of the Butterflies images all over the paper creating that pretty watermark.


Step 4 and 5

I then heat emboss one of the sentiments in Fluttering By  Stamp Set on black cardstock using Nuvo Clear Ink and Nuvo Glacier White Fine Detail Embossing Powder.

Tip: I used a micro fine tip pen to correct any embossing imperfection and my banner looks utra black - ultra neat. Nice!

The next step was to add dimension to everything.

I used Sticky Thumbs to adhere the butterflies on the front panel and I trimmed the wings that were picking out the edges. I used craft foam behind the front panel to adhere it on a C6 standard American card base using Nuvo Deluxe adhesive.

I embellish with Nuvo Amethyst Gemstones, Nuvo glitter accents and I also applied Nuvo Shimmer Pen all over the images to add sparkle


PIN ME



That's all for today ... Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you have any questions. 

 Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here!  to get my blog post directly on your inbox

Many hugs  and happy crafting
x
Bibi


Supplies

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is just my kind of card, love the tranquil colours, the gorgeous delicate butterflies, excellent design hun x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs