Shadowbox Tonic Studios Craft Kit 23 + Unboxing Craft kit 24 + 10% Discount Coupon

July 05, 2019


Hello everyone, Today  Tonic Studios are saying farewell to the pre-order of the Tonic Studios Craft Kit 23 while saying  "hello" to the kit 24.



 Watch  Tonic Studios Craft Kit 24 official unboxing video



I  want to apologise as I was unable to make my Tonic Craft kit monthly video this time.

My children and I got a virus and gosh it has been hard.  I'm still recovering after almost 2 weeks taking antibiotics due to minor complications. Many of you know that I'm from Colombia, South America and I find British viruses to be very hostile. They always send me to ER while my children and hubby are ok.. . I might just need sun or vitamins!

 Anyway,  I managed to put my hands on the Tonic Craft Kit  23  to share a super easy idea with you!

 
The kit includes a 25 pieces die set and an 8 pieces stamp set together with paper, Nuvo drops and other goodies.

 This is a Christmas themed kit but it can be used to create projects for any occasion.
The die set in the kit will create a 3-3/4" inches square shadow box.
So I thought of adding a  stand underneath the shadow box just to stand out...

 

All you need is a rectangular piece of paper slightly wider than the shadowbox. You can choose the height of the stand and you can also use any die to create the stand's leg's shape.

 

How I did it

  • I cut a piece of glitter paper  that measures 4" inches  x 2-3/4" inches
  • Next, I scored along the larger side at 1" inch and 1 3/4 "
  • I folded the paper!
Voila, my stand was done!!

To hold the pieces in place I added a piece of paper to support the stand as you see in the picture below.

 


I only used paper and dies included in the kit 23 and I glued everything using Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.
I used a Nuvo Crystal Gemstone and Red Nuvo drops to embellish.

 Make sure to explore more ideas using the kit 23 here on the Tonic Youtube Channel here or FB group here!

 Last but not least I also want to invite you to see the amazing promos over the Tonic USA and UK  shops this weekend...

 

Enjoy Bibi's July Discount Coupon

Get 10% off from your shopping at Tonic UK or Tonic USA  Discount applied automatically at the checkout when clicking in the links below:
Note: Tonic coupons are not applicable to craft kits or gift card.s

 That's all for today Thanks for Stopping by!
 Hugs
x
Bibi

SUPPLIES LIST
UK- ORANGE LOGO
USA - BLUE LOGO

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Wow, Bibi this card is beautiful and I love the sneak peek at all the new holiday products, can't wait to play with them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty - sorry to read that you have been so poorly. Hope you are better soon Bibi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs