Lovely Legs Colorado Craft #Stamptember Exclusive

September 07, 2019


Hello everyone, today I'm sharing two clean and cards made using a stunning stamp set made by Colorado Craft Company in collaborations with Simon Says Stamps for #Stamptember.

The set is called Lovely Legs and it gave me butterflies when I stamped the first images!


 I  had several ideas about how to colour the images and what mediums I should use to do it.

I also wanted to try gold heat emboss on dark cardstock but once I stamped the images to try them on smooth paper  I thought I really didn't need to do anything else.

They were beautiful on their own. You can stamp the whole scene or just use on the images in the scene to make an even simpler composition.


 The stamp set produces a stunning sketched impression. The lines of the main image are super fine  and this is really cool and original artwork ...

 I really think it will make a whole card with very little effort.


However, I went ahead and I  applied quick and easy colours using  Copic Ciao Markers.

I also used a calligraphy pen to apply gold ink on one of the ballerinas' dresses and also  Nuvo Shimmer Pen.

The shine is hard to show in pictures but it adds extra value to the card.


I also applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze on the shoes.. they look so pretty!


To finish, I embellished with sequins.

That's all for today... Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting 
x

Bibi

Supplies


Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. 

Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. WOW Bibi, I've been keeping my eye on this company for a little while & adore the huge range of legs sets that they do. Adore both your CAS designs, great colours with just enough add on sparkle x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs