Spellbinders Craft Kit of the Month September 2019| 2- minutes card ideas

September 16, 2019


Hello everyone,  today is my turn to share ideas using Express Yourself  Spellbinders kit of the month - September 2019.

As always the kit is filled with products you can easily put together to make quick and easy cards.

 The cards below can be done in less than 2 minutes!



All these cards were made using die-cut shapes, stickers and the stamp included in the kit.

I totally love  Express Yourself stamp set!

Only for the first card with the butterfly and the jar,  I used the die set include in the kit to create a golden square frame.

I'm loving the die set too!   It has been designed to create a cinematic lightbox kind of thing but  I have used it my way as I wanted to used the beautiful double-sided gold paper included in the kit
to add an elegant touch to very simple cards.


I also used the sentiments to add to my cards a couple of quotes I really like
  • Creativity is not a competition
  • Success is not a race

Many people or companies think if they do not succeed at the first try they should stop doing what they are doing and do something else..  WRONG!!

Good things take time crafters... Success is a journey!

Creativity is not something we have is something we do!






5 Cards - 4 minutes video 

You know I like to show products in action as you can have a better idea of how they look plus you can also see the cardmaking process.

In the video below I'm sharing a few tips to adhere the letters to your projects. This is easy but it can become a little bit tedious as it is not a straight forward process and it is not as quick as I would love to ( it might take up to 10 minutes).

The key point of using washi tape or Press'n Seal to help you to hold the letters is that they will allow you to keep spacing between fonts when glueing them down.

 Note: I prefer to use Press's seal to do this as is clear and you can see where you are adhering the fonts but if washi tape is all you got., go for it and work around it!






That's all for today... 
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

x

Bibi

Supplies List 

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. 

Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs