Spellbinders Kit of the month + 10 projects| November 2019

November 07, 2019



Hi beautiful crafters,  Today I'm sharing ideas using products from Christmas Wishes Spellbinders Kit of the month- November 2019 and a short video to show you the products in action.

The kit includes several products but I got hooked on the poinsettia die design from an 8 piece die set that also included two Christmas bubble designs.

To make these projects I used cardstock included in the kit and the paper pad plus other craft supplies listed below.


Go Regal 

I was inspired by the kit colour pallet to create projects using navy blue, Ivory, red, green and gold colours.


Let's start with these 3 x4 inches mini cards and envelopes. They are with no doubt my favorite projects today!

They require very little material, they are easy and quick to make, they are elegant and they look beautiful in flesh!!


I also love the look and feel of this  C6 die-cut card as blue is my favorite color this year to create Christmas projects.

This is also a very easy and quick project.

I  made it using red, gold and mint cardstock, a small piece of a  floral patterned paper and a  die-cut banner from the die-cut shapes package included in the Spellbinders kit of this month as well.

For this card background, I  used Circle Around die set and Lots of Dots die set by Fun Stampers Journey.




Here is another card idea! I couldn't resist trying to cover the entire front panel of this card panel die-cut poinsettias.

So I first die cut an ivory card panel using Lots of Dots die set and I glued the poinsettias over using liquid glue.

This requires a little bit more die-cutting and gluing.

I also was willing to add a large gold die cut sentiment over the panel but I decided to  use a sentiment from the stamp set included in the kit.

Go Subtle 



 In spite of being a winter flower, Poinsettias can be used all-year-round for papercraft projects

They can also be used to create any occasion cards during the cooler season so I used subtle cardstock colors included in the kit to make a very generic card.

For this 6x6 inches card, I also used Circle Around die setivory and gold glitter paper not included in the kit.



I also made 5 mini cards and envelopes in subtle colors and I made matching envelopes using paper from the paper pad included in the kit.

To make the envelopes I used an envelope punch board.


Some of these mini cards measure 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" inches and a few measures 3"x4" inches.

The paper pad in the kit measures  6"x6" inches so it was the perfect size to make envelopes for these cards.


Enjoy  making cards in any size using  Christmas Wishes the Spellbinders kit of the month- November 2019 

That's all for today, I hope you enjoy these projects and ideas.

Hugs from Scotland.
x
Bibi




Supplies List 

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. 

Thanks for your support.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs