Birthday Cards | Cake Creations by Papertrey Ink

January 28, 2020


Hello everyone!  I'm thrilled to be Guest of Honour for   Papertrey Ink  and to able to share ideas and inspiration using some of the latest stamps and dies.

This is the first time I'm trying their products and I'm totally in love!

These are such beautiful, clever and versatile designs.

In this post, I'm featuring: Cake Creations Stamp Set and Die Set


I made two identical cake toppers for the cards as at last minute I thought that it will be a good idea to film a quick video to show you how easy it is to do this.

Watch a  2- minutes video


These multilayered die-cut cakes  are yummy.  They are just perfect to make easy and quick birthday, anniversary or wedding cards.

You can create a one, two or a three-layer die-cut cake using  Cake Creations Stamp  (48 pieces stamp set) and 29 pieces coordinating die set.

The stamp set includes tiny flowers, sentiments, numbers, and textures to stamp the different cake layers.



To stamp this card I used dye inks by Simon Says Stamp in the following colors:
  • Sentiments and numbers | Black
  • Cake and the flowers|   Cotton Candy, Apricot.
  • Flowers Centres |  Sunshine
  • Leaves| Green Apple, Leaf Green
  • Cake Stand  | Green Leaf
Paper Used | Hero Arts Dove for stamping and 300 grams watercolor paper for the card base.
Embellishments | Fashion Gold by Spellbinders and Linen Thread.
I also used Border Bling: Tin Stitch Die to add a pattern to the card base.



For this card, I used the same supplies as for the card above but this time I added a hint of Red Apple dye ink to the flowers.

I  added gold glitter cardstock to add some sparkle to the cake candles and the banner.

I also use the help of a stamping platform to stamp all the cards in this post.

That's all for today,

 I hope you like these ideas.

Hugs

Bibi

Supplies List 

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.

Thanks for your support!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs