5 ideas Tonic Studios Designer Choice | Floral Panel & Sentiment Die Set

February 14, 2020


Happy San Valentines Day everyone!   I hope you are doing well.

For today I have some ideas for you using the 5th edition of Tonic Studios Die of the Month - February 2020  just released!

This is nine- pieces die set called Floral Panel & Sentiments.


Pop Up Cards

This is a 5-1/2" x 4-1/4 " inches top folding pop up card

  • I used the cover plate die in the set to die cut the front panel of this card
  • The band dies included in the set for the inside of the card.

  • To decorate this card I also used Susan Garden's Dies and sequins.
  • I also use a small leaf die from the Tonic Studios Craft Kit 5 and mini flowers from the Kit 25.



This is a 6x4-1/2 " side folding pop up card

To decorate this card I  used images from  Tonic Studios stamp sets ( see supplies list for details)



Framed Central Piece



You can also use the band dies in the set to create a frame as a central focus of your card.

Simple Die Cut Background 


Use the cover die plate in the set to die cut backgrounds for any occasion cards.

Box Lid



Add decorative accents to side panels or lid for boxes using dies in the set
This box measures  6" x 4 1/2" x 1-1/2" inches 


That's all for today.
I hope you like these ideas.
hugs
Bibi

Supplies List 


Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.

Thanks for your support!


Get Spring Dreams Stamp Collection with a 15 % off 
Discount automatically applied at the check out when clicking on the links below.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love all your makes Bibi. They're always very imaginative.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous designs Bibi, such pretty colour combinations. I'm loving the circular fancy frame die x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs