Spellbinders Large Die of the Month - Art Studio Abstracts

February 17, 2020


The Spellbinders Large Die of The month - February 2020 is super cool. 

It is called Art Studio Abstracts and yes! It is supposed to add an "abstract art" touch to your cards but for today, I decided to do all the opposite.

Let's shape the abstract to make die cut critters for any occasion cards.

Here is a sample for you.



For this easter card, I used different die-cut shapes to assemble a bunny, a chick, Easter eggs, and a flower.

I think with very little creativity you will find yourself creating many other cute critters and shapes.


I used paper and small floral dies from the Spellbinders Kit of this month - Unicorn Dreams.

That's all for today.
I hope you like these ideas.
Hugs
Bibi

Supplies List 

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.

Thanks for your support!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs