Distress Ink Watercolour Die Cuts | Sweet Celebrations Cupcake die by Papertrey Ink

March 26, 2020




Hi everyone,  as I mentioned in my previous post here  I'm sharing two blog post using beautiful supplies by  Papetrey Ink  - Ink to Paper today and I have some more to share soon.

For this C6 birthday card, I used:

Totally loving this die set!!! isn't it cute?

Each die-cut and emboss the paper so you also get a pretty texture on each individual die-cut.

I  die cut all the pieces out of watercolour paper and I  keep the die set all together as it comes in the packaging so that I won't lose any of the tiny dies.



INKING|

Once I got the watercolour die cuts, I simply added colours using a mini dauber and Distress inks.

I used a combination of Oxide and Classic Distress Inks.

Loving Evergreen Bough + Squeeze Lemonade combo...  This inks together make a pretty mint colour that coordinates perfectly with the envelope.

DIE CUTTING |

I used the Tangerine die cutting machine by Tonic Studios to cut all the die cuts in one go.


INKS |

Cup Cake:  Picked Raspberry Classic Distress Ink +  Dusty Concord Classic Distress Ink
Flowers: Evergreen Bought  Classic Distress Ink + Squeeze Lemonade Classic Distress Ink + Mustard Seed Classic Distress Ink, Candied Apple Oxide, Worn Lipstick (Oxide).
Background: Evergreen Bough+ Broken China


PAPER|

I used Canson watercolour paper

The envelopes are Turquoise Sea by Gina K Designs. I added envelopes in similar colours available in C6 size.

PIN ME




That's all for today I hope you like this project.

Happy Crafting
x
Bibi

Supplies

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.

Thanks for your support!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs