Layered Stamping | Blossoming Branches by Papertrey Ink - Ink to Paper

March 26, 2020


Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well.

I wanted to pass by to send love and to share inspiration using beautiful products from Papetrey Ink  - Ink to Paper.

I have 2 blog post for you today to share different card ideas.

For this project, I used:


STAMPING|

I wasn't sure about the colours I should use for today so I stamped the florals from Blossoming Branches Stamp Set in many different ink colours over different cardstock colours as well.

For this composition, I liked the yellow flowers on white cardstock!

I started by using my stamping platform but soon I learned I didn't need it. It was a lot easier and quicker layering the stamped images using clear stamping blocks.


DIE CUTTING |

To die-cut the florals I used the  Spellbinders Platinum Die Cutting Machine.

This machine makes a lot easier the work of die-cutting around the edge of any image because of its clear pads.   You might no require to use washi tape to keep the dies in place and you can see exactly what you are doing.

For the Sunburst background, I defo needed extra die-cutting power and for that nothing better than the Tangerine Die-cutting machine by Tonic Studios.

In my opinion, "the Tangerine" is simply the best you can get to do intricate die-cutting.

I found my self using the Tangerine very often to cut paper using Papertrey Ink delicate and intricate backgrounds and word dies as I can't achieve the same results with my other die-cutting machines even when I pass the dies up to 6 times on the machines.

So I thought it is important to let you know this.

I have different die-cutting machines. Each has strong and week points,  each one does a different kind of work for me and I love each of them  ( Big shot Plus, Platinum and Tangerine.. I used to have the Cuttlebug loved it too) !!


INKS |

Flowers: Fozilised Amber Distress Oxide Ink + Wild Honey and Vintage photo classic distress inks.
Brach: Evergreen Bought Classic Distress Ink + Squeeze Lemonade Classic Distress Ink


PAPER|

I used Spellbinders Pool Cardstock, one of my fav colours for this summer and it coordinates with Torquise Sea Gina K designs envelopes.

Sadly I couldn't find the envelopes anywhere to add them to the supplies list.

I added envelopes in similar colours.

PIN ME



That's all for today I hope you like this project.

Happy Crafting
x
Bibi

Supplies

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.

Thanks for your support!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs