Suzy's Spring and Easter Wishes Watercolour Prints

March 22, 2020


Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well during this time.

One of the best things is to have all my family at home and although kids keep me busy and away from my craft room,  my two daughters join me to do some coloring.




Paula's Easter Card


My eldest daughter Paula (23) was worried about her color choice and she couldn't believe we spent two hours coloring.

Time flew while choosing colors and talking and although she hasn't done anything arty for quite a while. She loved he prints as much as I do.

She used colored pencils to bring to life this little easter scene.

I think her card turned out very beautiful.

Emma's Easter Cards


Emma (6 years old) is a more risky colorist! She used colored pencils and Zigs to apply color to these prints.

She doesn't plan. She doesn't think and when unassisted,  she tends to go a little bit crazy in her colouring.

All that matters to her is to have fun and get the paper very well covered with whatever she is using.

I guess this is what crafting is about.

Bibi's Cards


With such a distraction, I managed to finish three cards.

I have to admit I wasn't focused. Who could? I was listening to Frozen Movie songs and the girls keep asking me questions.

 I  was a little bit hesitant about sharing the cards below.


I applied a wash of colors with waterbased markers first and then I  used colored pencils over.

Paula asked me why I added blue eyeshadows to the chick in the card below... Well, she actually said that the chick looks like a lady of the night!!! LOL 

Emma said the chick was funny! PLOP

Crafting with kids... that's what you get.


That's all for today.

I hope that crafting can help you to go through this period and that you can also have fun creating with your family.

We are sending you hugs, encouragement, and positive vibes.

Paula, Emma and Bibi
x

Supplies List 

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.

Thanks for your support!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs