Christmas crackers Tutorial + Gift Punch Board Stampin Up #GDP012 - CASE the Designer

November 23, 2015


It's Monday of Global Design Project  and  today I have been inspired by Brian King a talented American Stampin' Up! Demonstrator with a unique masculine style, a lot of involvement of DSP in his projects and creator of great sketches. Brian was the first male to earn Rising Star- Stampin' Up! in 2013, he has a promissory sales trajectory and he is also member of our GDP team.

 I CASE his selected colour combo in the card below to create "Circular Christmas Crackers" and I used the Stampin' Trimmer and the Gift Bag Punch Board from Stampin Up to finish this project.

                                                                                                WATCH VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE

You can also join the fun this week on the Global Design Project Challenge # 12 – click here to see instructions to participate.


I was looking forward to make a more traditional tubular Christmas Cracker  and I had in my head that I could make it using my Gift  Bag Punch Board. It took me a while to figure out how to make the cuts but I did it!! I really hope nobody did this before. I did search online and I couldn't find a tutorial for doing these crackers as I do  so that  I decided to go for it and perhaps I'm bringing a new way to do what we know how to do years ago... something new to try on your craft table. 


The tutorial is in my Youtube Channel so do not forget to "subscribe"  and keep tuned to learn how to make many other projects.

     



Thanks for stopping by and do not hesitate to ask any questions or leave a comment  I would love to hear from you.  X Bibi 

***Order  materials to make this project by click on the pictures below ***


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Fabulous cant wait for the video,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!! Video is online. X hugs from Scotland.

      Delete
  2. Good gracious, but you are so clever Bibi. I can't wait to see how you managed to make these divine crackers. I love the colour scheme from Brian's original card project. These will look awesome on your Christmas table xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula for your kind comment. The video is online. :) hope you can understand me. X

      Delete
  3. So much fun, happening in the creation. I was just looking at crackers the other day in a store but could not find any to fit my table setting. Never did the idea of making my own enter my mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My goodness Teneale.. Will be a sign to buy crackers when we can make our own :). Thanks for your comment. X

      Delete
  4. Bibi - Will you make these for my table! I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw...I would love too. I wish we live closer to make it possible :( it was fun to see you make a card with the same stamp set for this challenge. :)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful work, Bibi. I love the patterned paper you have created with the stamp set and the delicate way to combine all the items. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a creative genius! They look like real crackers and you are so clever to have used the Gift Box Punch Board instead of the envelope punch board! I love working alongside you on these challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so clever Bibi - these are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clever Idea, Bibi! Love them
    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs