XMAS PACKAGING IDEAS - PILLOW BOX & GIFT BAG STAMPIN UP #GDP013

November 30, 2015


It's Monday and on Global Design Project  we got a new weekly Challenge for you. We had the mission to create something using Real Red, Old Olive and Crumb Cake  colours from Stampin' Up! and I made pillow boxes and goodie bags. 
  

My daughter Paula is traveling tomorrow to Colombia - South America to spend Xmas and  New Year Eve with my family there, and this bags were just perfect to package some of the smallest and lightweight  items  I'm sending away.  I have a "HUGE" family so I also send a bunch of  Xmas cards, handmade presents and money envelopes ...  Phew!  It was a pile of work but worthy. Click here to see the handmade cushion covers I made as Xmas present for one of my cousins using the Swallowtail stamp (Stampin on Fabric).



I have used  the Gift Bag Punch Board to make the goodie bags, Reason for the Season and Lovely as a Tree stamp sets to stamp the paper to make the boxes and bags and Talk Tag Stamp set to create the tags.  To stamp the names in the tags I used Alphabet Rotary Stamp,  to cut the leaves on the pillow boxes I used  the Bouquet L Bigz die  and  to make the pillow boxes I used an old die I have but you can get a very similar Square pillow box die  from Stampin' Up!  Please find complete supply list at the bottom of this post. 





You can also participate in weekly challenge and share your projects and ideas  with talented paper craft artist around the globe . Click here to join the challenge of this week!

Thanks for stopping by and do not forget to leave a comment,  I would love to hear what do you think about this project. x Bibi

Supply list: 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. WOW so many ideas, your unique creativity just blows me away Bibi. I hope your daughter has a wonderful time although you are sure to miss her too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Michelle for your kind words. We will miss Paula for 45 days :( but she will enjoy our country, I wish I could go with her but my belly is just too big to go in a plane ( 7 months pregnant now! :))

      Delete
  2. Hi Bibi
    Fabulous makes ... Love your Cushion too....
    Wishing your Daughter a fabulous time.... Hope you are keeping well...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sylvie. it is nice to hear from you again.x hope everything is well in Gibraltar!

      Delete
  3. I love your ideas for packaging. If anyone ever doubts whether they would use dies, they just need to visit your blog for many, many wonderful ideas! 7 months?!! Not long to go now :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Paula for your kind comments. my last 2 1/2months pregnant seems an eternity for me I'm counting the days. :) seems that this will be a valentines baby.

      Delete
  4. wow, so hardworking and so beautiful. Thanks for the video tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks really like christmas is coming. Love your projects.
    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like christmas ist coming. Love your projects.
    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Your coordinating bags and table favours look fabulous en masse Bibi. I love how you've personalised them with names and how you've switched the colours up. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fantastic, Bibi. Gorgeous combination of stamps and embellishments. Your family is going to love them. I know I would, but I would save the packaging too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unique creative ideas. I love your ideas. Thank you so much for sharing with us. Really brilliant ideas and effectively explained.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome set of packaging. Best ideas for the gift wrapping. Thanks and keep sharing more beautiful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post I must say and thanks for the information. This is very helpful in learning. Some genuinely nice stuff.Nice blog.
    Apparel Packaging Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is really nice to article. This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work to thank you for the update and thank you for sharing. You put really very helpful information. Thank you ...
    Custom Boxes TOGO

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is really nice to article. This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work to thank you for the update and thank you for sharing. You put really very helpful information. Thank you ...
    Custom Boxes TOGO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice post! your blog is very helpful for me! Thanks for informative post.
    Stickers Printing Press

    ReplyDelete
  15. excellent blog and so well managed website. I bookmarked it, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! things to do

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs